- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 140x75x25mm
- Compatibility: FxChip BLE, LED Display, Tx Unit65
- Transmitter with 3 codes: Start / Lap / Finish
- Included: Battery power supply
- Detection distance: 6.5 meters both side
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02s
- Battery: 3.7V 5Ah LiPo / Automatic switch off fonction when not in use + Low battery indicator / Easily recharge it using a USB cable
- Battery Life: Tx mode: 30H
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
Your PowerUnit and Tx Unit65 are part of the Freelap system. In order to make it work you must attach the transponder(s) to the athletepilot(s) and use the MyFreelap app (consult the corresponding user manuals for more details).
• PLACE YOUR TRANSMITTERS ON YOUR TRACK
> PLACE THE TX UNIT65 FLAG :
• Plant 2 slalom poles on the ground (not included)
– at the desired distance
– on the side of the track at a maximum distance of 6.5m from where the athletepilots will pass.
– positioned in the direction of the race.
• Then, attached your flag by passing the pegs into the notches at each end of your flag
– The Tx Unit65 should be positioned in the direction of the track, and few centimeters above the ground.
> PLACE THE POWERUNIT :
• Fix the PowerUnit to the Tx Unit65 Flag using the PVC case with velcro.
• Connect the transmitter to the flag by connecting the Tx Unit65 cable provided for this purpose to the Tx connector of your PowerUnit.
The Tx Unit65 does not have any buttons, it works as soon as it is connected to the PowerUnit.
/!\ Placing the transmitter and its flag at any other location or position may result in inaccuracies or non-detection.
• TURN ON AND SET YOUR POWERUNIT
• To turn on the transmitter simply press the “ON/OFF” button for 1 second.
Once the transmitter is on, press the central button again to select the desired code (Start = for start transmitter / Lap = for intermediate transmitter / Finish = for finish transmitter). Each press of the “ON/OFF” button switches you to the next code. The LED of the selected code flashes.
• Press the “Set” button to select the Tx detection mode (recommended for Enduro / Mx). /!\ Each press of the “Set” button switches you to the next detection mode. The LED of the selected detection mode flashes.
• TAKE THE START
To take the start : Stay at least 5 secondes in the detection field (6.5m) of your PowerUnit transmitter coded “START”. Then, take the start !