- Dimensions: 36 x 48 x 14mm
- Weight: 17g
- Technology: Bluetooth smart (BLE)
- Compatibility: Tx Gate Pro, Tx Touch Pro, Tx Junior Pro, Tx Pro Track, Tx H2O Pro, Tx FullTrack Pro, PowerUnit (with Tx Unit65 / Tx Unit3), CxUnit, LED Display
- Accuracy: 2/100 of a second
- Memory: 10 LAPs
- Battery: CR 2032
- Battery life: 2000 hours
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• TURN ON / OFF YOUR FXCHIP BLE : The Bluetooth chip has no button: it automatically turns on when moved and stops after 10 minutes of inactivity.
• ATTACH THE FXCHIP BLE :
– For track and field / speed and agility training :
Attach your FxChip BLE to the athlete using his FxClip (provided) : Insert the clip into the notch at the top of the back of your FxChip BLE. Then hang the clip on the belt of the athlete’s short. It must imperatively be attached to the waist, centered in the alignment of the navel and positioned vertically.
– For MTB :
The FxChip BLE must be attached to the bike using the FxMTB. It must be attached on the fork of the bike, positioned horizontally, facing outwards.
The FxChip BLE is an autonomous and smart device that does not require any manipulation, except its good fixation and orientation.
• UPDATE YOUR FXCHIP BLE : To update your Freelap® BLE device, use Feelap Device Manager app.