- Weight: 400 g
- Dimensions: 55 x 115 x 195 mm
- Compatibility: FxChip / FxChip BLE
- Transmitter with 3 codes: START / LAP / FINISH
- Detection field: 3.5 meters on each side
- Accuracy: 2/100 second
- Minimum distance between 2 transmitters: 10 meters
- Battery: 3.7V 5Ah LiPo + charging indicator, and automatic switch off function after 12h (charging time 10 hours)
- Battery life: 50 hours
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• TURN ON AND SET YOUR TX TRACK PRO :
– To turn on the transmitter, simply press the central “ON” button for 1 second.
– Once the transmitter is on, press the central button again to select the desired code (START/LAP/FINISH). Each press of the central button switches you to the next code. The LED of the selected code flashes.
• PLACE YOUR TX TRACK PRO ON THE TRACK :
– Place the Tx Track Pro on the ground. The transmitter has a detection field of 3.5m on each side, it must be placed as follows:
– This transmitter has the shape of an arrow. Place the transmitter at the side of the track, pointing the front of the arrow toward the track. The direction of the arrow indicates an imaginary line of passage.
– Place the transmitter at the side of the track, at less than 3.5m of the athlete’s passage (so that the chip of the athlete crosses the detection field).
– For skiing, it can be placed inside a slalom gate and on arrival. It can also be placed under the snow in the middle of the finish area to increase the detection field (7 meters).
• ASSOCIATE THE TX TRACK PRO WITH OTHER FREELAP® TRANSMITTERS :
To make Freelap® system work, you must have a transmitter set with the code “FINISH” on your track. The Tx Track Pro is a versatile transmitter, so you can use several Tx Track Pro on your track (set as START, LAP or FINISH transmitters). You can also use it in combination with other Freelap® transmitters (e.g. : you can use the Tx Gate Pro transmitter as a START transmitter for skiing). Transmitters must be spaced at least 10m apart, with a minimum time of 0.7 second. /! \ Your FxChip and FxChip BLE have a temporary memory of 10 LAPs. It means that your track must contain a maximum of 11 transmitters.
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?