- Weight: 50 g
- Dimensions: Diameter 82 x 10 mm
- Compatibility: FxChip / FxChip BLE
- Transmitter with 1 code: START
- Accuracy: 1/100 second
- Detection field: 1.5 meters
- Battery: Lithium CR2032 (user-replaceable battery) + Low battery indicator
- Battery life: 15’000 starts
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• PLACE YOUR TX TOUCH PRO ON THE TRACK, AND TAKE THE START :
– Place the Tx Touch Pro on the ground, on the start line.
– Put yourself in the starting position by keeping your thumb pressed on the central button. The green LED lights up (2 seconds). Then it starts flashing to indicate that the device is ready to trigger the start and that the button can be released.
– Release the button and start the race. The Tx Touch Pro will emit a confirmation “beep” and instantly start the timer of your chip.
• ASSOCIATE IT WITH OTHER TRANSMITTERS :
To make the Freelap® system work, you must have a transmitter set with the code “FINISH” on your track.
The Tx Touch Pro is a START transmitter. You must also have at least one finish transmitter on your track (e.g. : Tx Junior Pro transmitter set with the code “FINISH”). You can also use it in combination with other Freelap® transmitters (e.g.: Tx Junior Pro transmitter set with “LAP” code). /! \ Your FxChip BLE has a temporary memory of 10 LAPs. It means that your track must contain a maximum of 11 transmitters. The Tx Touch Pro must be placed at a minimum of 0.7 seconds of any other transmitter. Tip : for track and field, the minimum distance between transmitters is 10m.
• SIMULTANEOUSLY USE TX TOUCH PRO TRANSMITTERS ON ADJACENT LANES :
If multiple athletes use Tx Touch Pro simultaneously on adjacent lanes, they each must be placed on the furthest side of the other athlete, in order to not trigger the chip timer of the other lane (leave at least 1.5 meters between each Tx Touch Pro).
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?