- Weight: 220 g with batteries
- Dimensions: 115 x 115 x 150 mm
- Compatibility: FxChip / FxChip BLE
- Transmitter with 3 codes: START / LAP / FINISH
- Detection field: 1.5 meters
- Minimum distance between 2 transmitters: 10 meters
- Accuracy: 2/100 second
- Batteries: 2 x LR6 (AA) + battery indicator, and automatic shutdown after 12h
- Battery life: 300 hours
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• TURN ON AND SET YOUR TX JUNIOR PRO :
– To turn on the transmitter simply press the central “ON” button for 1 second.
– Once the transmitter is on, press the central button again to select the desired code (START/ LAP/ FINISH). Each press of the central button switches you to the next code. The LED of the selected code flashes.
• PLACE YOUR TX JUNIOR PRO ON YOUR TRACK :
– Place the Tx Junior Pro on the ground.
– The transmitter has a detection field of 1.5m, so it must be placed:
– at the edge of the track, less than 1.5m from the athlete’s pass (so that the chip of the athlete crosses the detection field).
– If you use a Tx Touch Pro to take the start : 80cm after the desired distance (because the chip will detect the magnetic field 80cm before the actual position of the transmitter).
– Tx Junior Pro transmitters must be at least 10m apart (between them, or with other transmitters).
/! \ Your FxChip BLE has a temporary memory of 10 Laps. It means that your track must contain a maximum of 11 transmitters.
• SIMULTANEOUSLY USE TX JUNIOR PRO ON ADJACENT LANES :
The Tx Junior Pro can cover 2 lanes: 1 lane of 1.22m on each side of the transmitter. Athletes can run at the same time on 2 adjacent lanes. To time more lanes, you can add transmitters. /! \ Do not superimpose magnetic fields: If you want to time on 4 lanes, 2 transmitters are enough: 1 to cover the lane n°1 and n°2, and 1 other to cover the lanes n°3 and n°4.
• ASSOCIATE IT WITH OTHER TRANSMITTERS :
To make Freelap® system work, you must have a transmitter set with the code “FINISH” on your track. The Tx Junior Pro is a versatile transmitter, so you can use several Tx Junior Pro on your track (set as START, LAP and FINISH transmitters). You can also use it in combination with other Freelap® transmitters (e.g.: you can use the Tx Touch Pro transmitter as START transmitter). Transmitters must be spaced at least 10m apart, with a minimum space time of 0.7 second.
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?