- Weight: 400g
- Dimensions: 55 x 115 x 195 mm
- Compatibility: FxSwim
- Transmitter with 1 code: FINISH
- Detection field: 2.5m
- Accuracy: 2/100 of a second
- Minimum distance between 2 transmitters: 50m
- Battery: 3.7V 5Ah LiPo + charging indicator, and automatic shutdown after 12h (charging time: 10 hours)
- Battery life : 60 hours
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• TURN ON YOUR TX H2O PRO: To turn on the transmitter simply press the central “ON” button for 1 second.
• PLACE YOUR TX H2O PRO:
– Place the Tx H2O Pro on the starting block (or on the ground at the end of the swim lane) The transmitter has a detection field of 2.5m, it must be placed as follows:
– This transmitter has the shape of an arrow. Place it at the end of the water line, pointing the tip of the arrow towards the swim lane.
– Place the transmitter at a maximum distance of 2.5m from the water (so that the chip of the swimmer crosses the detection field). This transmitter lets you obtain accurate LAP times over the desired distance:
> In a swimming pool of 25m you can choose to obtain LAP times over 50m by placing 1 transmitter only on the starting block (you time the round – trip, so 50m).
> In a swimming pool of 50m you can choose to obtain LAP times over 50m by placing 2 transmitters (1 transmitter at each end of the swimmer’s water line).
• SIMULTANEOUSLY USE TX H2O PRO TRANSMITTERS ON ADJACENT SWIMMING LANES:
The Tx H2O Pro only covers one swimming lane. You can time several swimming lanes by placing Tx H2O Pro transmitters at the end of each water line.
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?