- Weight: 320 g
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 125 mm
- Compatibility: FxChip / FxChip BLE
- Transmitter with 1 code: START
- Accuracy: 1/100 second
- Detection field: 1.5 meters
- Batteries: 2 x LR6 (AA)
- Life cycle: 15’000 departures
- Materials: Fiberglass rod
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• PLACE YOUR TX GATE PRO AND TAKE THE START :
> PLACE YOUR TRANSMITTER:
– Plant a wooden stake ideally 4x4cm (not supplied) at the start area.
– Attach your Tx Gate Pro to your stake using the Velcro straps on your transmitter. The stick should be placed at shins height (the snow-to-stick distance should be between 35 and 50cm), parallel to the ground. The face of the case of your transmitter must be turned towards the track.
> TURN ON YOUR TRANSMITTER: Tx Gate Pro has no button. It turns on automatically, in a fraction of a second, when the skier takes the start (when the stick is moved by the skier). It turns off automatically after each start.
> TAKE THE START :
– Put yourself in starting position, both shins just in front of the stick.
– Start by crossing the gate (pushing the stick with your shins). The Tx Gate Pro emits a signal that triggers instantly the start of the FxChip. It will also make a sound that confirms that the gate has been triggered.
– The fiberglass stick automatically returns to its initial position after each start.
• ASSOCIATE IT WITH OTHER FREELAP® TRANSMITTERS :
– To make Freelap® system work, you must have a transmitter set with the code “FINISH” on your track.
– The Tx Gate Pro is a start transmitter. You must also have at least one finish transmitter on your course (e.g.: Tx Track Pro transmitter set with the code “FINISH”).
You can also use it in combination with other Freelap® transmitters (e.g.: Tx Track Pro transmitter set with the code “LAP”). /! \ Your FxChip has a temporary memory of 10 LAPs. It means that your track must contain a maximum of 11 transmitters.
– The Tx Gate Pro must be placed at a minimum of 0.7 second from any other transmitter.
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?