- Dimensions: 275 x 38 x 7mm
- Weight: 30g
- Technology: Low frequencies
- Compatibility: Swim Vest, FxSwim, Tx H2O Pro
- Accuracy: Detects all heartbeats
- Detection distance: 50cm (the Swim Belt is placed on the swimmer’s chest, maintained perfectly by the Swim Vest)
- Battery: CR 1632 / 4’000h of training
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
• TURN ON YOUR SWIM BELT :
The Swim Belt has no button. It turns on automatically when the electrodes are in contact with the skin. It turns off automatically when it is no longer in contact with the skin.
• ATTACH THE SWIM BELT TO THE SWIMMER :
– Humidify the electrodes of the Swim Belt.
– Hook one side of the Swim Belt to one side of the elastic band. To do this, insert the plastic hook on the end of your Swim Belt into the hole at the end of your elastic band.
– Place the Swim Belt on your skin (Freelap® logo facing out), just below your chest. Then hook the other end of the Swim Belt to your elastic band.
– Adjust the elastic band so that it is perfectly placed on your skin, tight enough to stay in place.
• TURN ON YOUR FXSWIM :
To switch on your FxSwim: Press the central button for 2 seconds (the device flashes twice quickly to signal that the device is switched on). If the LED flashes rapidly for 5 seconds, it indicates that the battery is low.
• DETECTING YOUR SWIM BELT BY YOUR FXSWIM :
So that your chip can receive the data collected by your heart rate belt you just have to turn on your FxSwim :
– Your FxSwim flashes twice every 3 seconds (scanning) to detect heartbeats.
– The detection lasts 1 minute maximum. If the FxSwim does not detect heartbeats after 1 minute, it turns off (2 slow flashes). Check that the Swim Belt is not turned off or incorrectly positioned.
– A flash every 5 seconds indicates the sending of the value of the average heart rate of the last 5 seconds.
• ATTACH THE FXSWIM TO THE SWIMMER USING YOUR SWIM VEST :
Your FxSwim must be attached to the swimmer using your Swim Vest as follows:
– Put on your Swim Vest over your Swim Belt (the small pocket must be on your back).
– Place your FxSwim in the small pocket on the back of your Swim Vest, specially designed for this purpose. Close the pocket with the snap button.
– The FxSwim must be placed horizontally, facing outwards.
• TAKE THE START :
As soon as it detects heartbeat, your FxSwim starts transmitting heart rate data and the timer starts.
To take the start:
– Turn on and place your Tx H2O Pro transmitter on the starting block.
– Place yourself on the starting block and wait at least 10 seconds in this zone (initial break time before the start).
– Then take the start: as soon as you leave the detection field of the Tx H2O Pro transmitter, the break time is recorded. The swim session begins.
– A BREAK time is detected when the swimmer remains at least 10 seconds in a transmitter detection field. As soon as the swimmer stops the break, the recording resumes. When crossing the next transmitter, the LAP time and the previous BREAK time will be recorded and sent via Bluetooth. During the training, you will receive data timing each time the swimmer crosses a transmitter field and heart rate data every 5 seconds via Bluetooth on your mobile device. This data is automatically saved on your MyFreelap app.
• TURN OFF YOUR FX SWIM & SWIM BELT :
To stop your FxSwim, press the central button for 2 seconds (the device flashes slowly 2 times). Then, remove your Swim Belt to stop sending the heart rate.
• DOWNLOAD THE DETAILED DATA (CHART) :
To access the detailed chart you must:
– Turn off your FxSwim and remove your Swim Belt.
– Then, press 3 short presses on the central button of your FxSwim. From your mobile device, go to the training session and click on “Download” and then on the “Chart” tab.
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?