- Dimensions: 320 x 160 x 95 mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg (+ tripod 600 g)
- Display: LED
- Definition: 64 X 16 dots
- Visible at: 50 m
- Compatibility: Relay Coach BLE, FxChip BLE
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth detection distance: up to 50 meters
- Battery: 12V 8Ah LiPo
- Battery life: 5 hours (charging time 8 hours)
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +50°C
- Included: tripod, charger and carrying case
• PLACE YOUR LED DISPLAY :
– Screw the screen onto its tripod (supplied).
– Place your LED Display on the ground, after the FINISH transmitter at a distance of 50 meters maximum.
• TURN ON YOUR DEVICE AND DISPLAY DATA :
– Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the screen.
– Your LED Display uses broadcast communication. This means that your Freelap® BLE devices automatically transmit the data. No manipulation is required.
– When an athlete crosses the detection field of a FINISH transmitter, the corresponding athlete’s ID and his time are displayed on the screen. The data is displayed until the next athlete passes. After 5 minutes of inactivity, the Freelap® logo is displayed.
– If you use multiple LED Displays, the data of all your Freelap® BLE devices will be transmitted to all your LED Displays in the same way.
– If you want to associate a Freelap® BLE device with a single LED Display, make this setting (pairing) from your Freelap Device Manager app.
NEED HELP? HAVE QUESTIONS?